Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Busy, Busy.....Visits and Shopping for school supplies and more!!

A visit with the First Lady and Seth's friends at the summer camp.

Orphanage Family Portrait!  Love this!!

I took this in the countryside.....love it!!!! This will be framed for Maiah and Seth!

Beautiful Mongolia

Mongolian Countryside


This guy was almost dinner!!  Better get a Moooove on!!!

We bought pens, pencils, notebooks, erasers, markers, scissors, math notebooks and writing notebooks and backpacks are being delivered to my hotel tonight!!

Nataliya working out the numbers!

In Mongolia, the kids use specific notebooks.


Yesterday,  Nataliya and I had a wonderful visit and lunch with the First Lady and visited with Seth's friends.  They are in such a good place, very well taken care of.  They sang songs and danced for us....I will try to post a video clip later tonight.  Seth will so enjoy it.

Today, Nataliya and I along with my wonderful Mongolian friend , Gantuul went shopping at the open market for school supplies and shoes.!!  We left with carts full!! We are thankful to Kim and our BRAFF friends for their generous gifts and for all of my friends and family who sponsored children.  Here are a few pics of us negotiating with our game faces on!!!  Oops, just realized I forgot to take pics of the shoes....will get those pics tomorrow.

Tomorrow is delivery day, starting at 10am.......I cannot tell you how many children I have met that told me they dont go to school because they have clothes to wear and they have no school supplies and or bus money to get there.  You dont have to adopt or foster to be able to make a difference....

No comments:

Post a Comment