Monday, August 20, 2012

A thank you concert and goodbyes....



















On Friday, we said goodbye to the children at the Children Place and Dev. Center.  They had put together a little concert for us and it was quite the treat.  They were all dressed up in little dresses that I had purchased and sent over months ago.  Each of the girls kept twirling and showing me how beautiful they were all dressed up.  It is important for them to not only be told how beautiful they are but to feel it too....dresses may seem impractical to some but seeing them twirling and smiling made me realize that we are all the same....loved by the same daddy and princesses at heart!!!!
We also gave out their backpacks and then I shed a few tears as I said goodbye until next time:(

No comments:

Post a Comment