Saturday, August 4, 2012

Up Early and Ready to Love on Some Special Kids!!

We are getting ready to head out to the orphan home I mentioned yesterday. I made up their special treat bags late last night. I found a Starbucks and so I managed to keep my eyes open past 7pm!! This particular orphan home is about 1.5 hours outside the city. I keep thinking about these particular children and how they were probably abandoned due to their significant medical needs. It makes me think about Jesus and how he went after the one, he did not abandon them!! Each one is valuable no matter the blemish, no matter the circumstance. I believe he sees each one as perfect gift and precious treasure!! I am thankful for the people who run this place, the very people who go after the "one", the unwanted, the most vulnerable, and fight for them and be their voice and their hope! Hopefully, I will have a few pictures later today......thanks for praying for our journey!

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful thought. Love you and am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete